CFA-Sound is operated by the german sound designer Martin Breuhahn. Following first soundset releases on Vengeance-Sound and Sounds of Revolution under the alias “Cyforce”, he founded in spring 2008 his own sound label “CFA-Sound” -this step opened the doors for estabalishing his very own sound and style. While first taking care of all kinds of modern dance music by delivering soundsets for various synthesizers aswell as sample packages and plugins, he continuously expanded his concept to sample collections and self-programmed plugins, always sticking to the slogan of CFA-Sound – “Discover the sound of tomorrow” – by being just the special bit different from “bread & butter” sound design and edm focused. Next to the own products, CFA-Sound is active in sounddesign for well-known companies like MOTU, Camel Audio, Loopmasters and others.
List of external sound design:
– Vengeance Discovery Pro Vol.2 (Vengeance Sound)
– Vengeance Digital Athmosphere Korg Wavestation (Vengeance Sound)
– Revolution Q (Sounds of Revolution)
– Patchworx 05 Sylenth1 Trance Patches (Loopmasters)
– Camel Audio Alchemy – patches for several expansions
– MOTU MachFive v3 – patches for the factory content
– KV331 Synthmaster 2.0 – factory sound banks
– FXpansion D-CAM SynthSquad – several patches for the Artist Presets Vol.2
In summer 2011 Oliver Schmitt(Sounds of Revolution) and Martin Breuhahn(CFA-Sound) teamed up to create the new sound label and shop RESONANCE SOUND. Both came together to combine their knowledge for creating the most up-to-date sample packs, soundsets and virtual instruments. Besides that starting from now also their own labels will be distributed by RESONANCE SOUND. Already for years it’s been their passion to explore all kinds of electronic dance music. If you feel just the same and need sonic quality without any compromises – this is the place to keep on your radar!